Mid Atlantic Industrial Equipment LTD COVID-19 Update:
Mid Atlantic is taking all precautions to keep our employees, customers, and general public as safe as possible during the current Coronavirus Pandemic. We want to ensure our employees and customers that we are doing everything possible to follow all Federal and State recommendations.
Operating with standard business hours and emergency coverage for all Service, Rental, Parts and Essential Equipment needs to our customers. We have all parts and service technicians available to support our customers who are open. We are avoiding all non-service related, visits/meetings at our facility or customer’s facilities.
Week of 3/23 – 3/27:
- Full staff of service technicians, both road and shop.
- Full staff of parts technicians, both on-site and home/remote work*
- Office staff is very minimal. 70% of office staff is working remotely from home. This includes sales people, sales coordinators, rental coordinators, accounting and parts dept support.
- We will have our regular capabilities to: dispatch service technicians, support parts needs and prep/deliver rental equipment as needed.
- Due to the limited office staff, incoming phone calls may have longer than normal hold times.
We would appreciate email inquiries when possible as the remote working staff is also monitoring and can respond quickly;
email@example.com (Sales, upper management and all department managers)