Mid Atlantic Industrial Equipment LTD COVID-19 Update:
Mid Atlantic is taking all precautions to keep our employees, customers, and general public as safe as possible during the current Coronavirus Pandemic. We want to ensure our employees and customers that we are doing everything possible to follow all Federal and State recommendations.
Operating with standard business hours and emergency coverage for all Service, Rental, Parts and Essential Equipment needs to our customers. We have all parts and service technicians available to support our customers who are open. We are avoiding all non-service related, visits/meetings at our facility or customer’s facilities.
- Full staff of service technicians, both road and shop.
- Full staff of parts technicians, both on-site and home/remote work*
- Office staff is very minimal. 70% of office staff is working remotely from home. This includes sales people, sales coordinators, rental coordinators, accounting and parts dept support.
- We will have our regular capabilities to: dispatch service technicians, support parts needs and prep/deliver rental equipment as needed.
- Due to the limited office staff, incoming phone calls may have longer than normal hold times.
We would appreciate email inquiries when possible as the remote working staff is also monitoring and can respond quickly;
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Sales, upper management and all department managers)
Mid Atlantic Industrial Equipment COVID-19 safety statement and policy:
- All maintenance and repair functions that can be performed outdoors, will be.
- Our technicians are equipped with sanitizer and disinfectant spray to spray down equipment before and after repairs and maintenance are completed.
- All technicians have been instructed, when performing repairs and maintenance indoors or outdoors to cordon off an area around their work area with cones providing a minimum of six feet of distancing to meet current social distancing standards.
- Our technicians have been supplied with gloves and other personal protection items in full compliance with all public health directives.
- We’ve instituted hands off parts pickup and drop off procedures. Parts are sanitized when they arrive and depart our facilities and we are using pickup drop points as opposed to hand-to-hand transfers to resupply technicians.
- As mentioned in the previous email we’ve hired professional cleaners to continuously clean and sanitize our facilities.
- We’ve suspended the requirement for customers to personally sign iPads or paperwork. We will continue to provide explanations of repairs and answer questions via the phone, email or a proper distance when at your facility
- None of our personnel have tested positive for COVID19.
- None have had any known direct exposure.
- None have traveled outside the US in the last ninety days.
Mid Atlantic Industrial Equipment is committed to our mission in direct support of critical supply chain functions. We are performing both breakdown repairs, quoted and previously scheduled jobs as well as preventive maintenance. Our technicians and staff are continuing to work, following recommended CDC safety precautions, despite the personal risk in order to do our part to perform critical supply chain functions.
We understand that during this pandemic, some customers are understandably reluctant to grant access to buildings and facilities. While we agree minimizing all contact possible is important, in many applications planned maintenance is still critical and essential. Accidents may happen more frequently during stressful and busy times. Performing planned maintenance and safety checks on schedule is critical. If a mishap occurs customers should be prepared for any OSHA or compliance inspections with up to date maintenance and safety records.